Pathfinder Ultimate Psionics
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Ultimate Psionics (Pathfinder, DRP2600) for only $58.31
- The lowest price of Ultimate Psionics (Pathfinder, DRP2600) was obtained on 08/20/2020 9:50 AM.
Ultimate Psionics is just thatâ€”the ultimate book on psionics for Pathfinder, combining all of the material in Psionics Unleashed and Psionics Expanded into a single hardcover book. But not only does Ultimate Psionics contain existing content, over eighty pages of brand new material has been added (released separately as Psionics Augmented for those who already have Unleashed and Expanded), giving more character options, advice for game masters on using psionics, and even an example of completely altering the theme of psionics from the power of the mind to runic magic, to help you understand how easy it is to change the feel of psionics without changing the system so that it can easily fit into any campaign. Ultimate Psionics is a 450 page hardcover book that includes:
- Ten psionic races, including the brand new forgeborn and noral, with racial archetypes, advanced racial options, and more
- Ten psionic classes from the psion and soulknife to the aegis and vitalist, giving everything you need to have an all-psionic party
- Psionic skills and feats, including over forty brand new psionic feats such as Assassinâ€™s Venom, Deep Focus, and Telepathic Link
- Over 100 pages of psionic powers, including 0th level psionic talents and new powers like Tâ€™Nailâ€™s Ardent Legion
- Nineteen psionic prestige classes, including the brand new Dark Tempest prestige class
- More psionic items than could ever be found in any treasure horde, including legendary items like the Heartstaff and the Dancing Robes of Sharatwan and over 10 pages of brand new psionic items like the greater psicrystal staff, the tacticianâ€™s chessboard, and more.
- An entire section for advice and tips for game masters on introducing and using psionics, including the most commonly encountered rules mistakes, how to handle transparency, and variant themes if you donâ€™t want mental power and prefer psionics to be a form of magic.
- And much more!
Non-mint books are full-color, hardcover, with damage to spine or corners. Such damage is cosmetic and the book is still usable, but noticeably damaged.